We are looking for an Admin Professional to organize and coordinate office operations and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and Builders, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
- Manage office budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office
Salary: Best in industry
Role: Administrative Assistant
Education Background: Any Graduate
Interview Timing: 11:00 AM to 03:00 PM